Hood Illustrated

Hip Hop Isn't Dead... It Lives In The HOOD

MIDWEST HIP-HOP:Top 10 Midwest Artists of all Time & Why ?

Who is your Big Ten.....In the summer issue of Hood Illustrated we ranked the top 10 Midwest artists of all time. Please review the page and place your opinion on this post. The ranking was based on the impact each artist has made to the music industry during their career. ( Top 10 Hip-Hop / R&B Artists of All Time )

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been getting a lot of feedback on the ranking... Some say Twista should be ranked higher and a few say Eminem isn't #1. (Can't Deny That He Changed The Entire Rap Game When U Stepped In)... R.Kelley is R&B -- So many different scenerios..

Check out the magazine / Hit up the site and voice your opinion... If you think we missed so people - drop some names.
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
SURE CAN IT A BE UP HERE SOON

KC said:
That's what it is... Can U download a track of Bone Skanless.. been hearin' bout him but haven't really checked on it...It's alot of talent in the Mid.. It'z time for the world to recognize.

KC said:
clayvon mcglothin said:
bone skanless ,dayton family ,mc breed,twista,bone thugz,eminem,esham,nelly,brat,big
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.
yea the D be gettin it in...


Lavish-New Album , Next Month said:
Im still shocked dat da Eastside Chedda Boyz hasn't got no love. Detroit is one of the major cities in the U.S., and when you u lock dat bitch down for over five years straight with no mainstream help, you got to be mentioned. They neva got to the mainstream but I lived in the D when dem boys was poppin and I swear I still aint seen nothin like what dem niggas had goin on.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Hood Illustrated is the #1 Hip-Hop publication based out of the Midwest. We cover everything that has anything to do with Hip-Hop culture.

Mug Shot : Stally / MMG

Check out Stally's newest mixtape... Fam got some real hood music on there..

HOOD ILLUSTRATED PUBLICATIONS

Thank You For Supporting The Hood

 

---------------------
MIXTAPE DOWNLOADS
NEW MUSIC:

** Click The Cover **

Ron Ferg Presents:
Lansing - The Mixtape

Million$ of Power : I Ain't Jesus 

Ant Mania : In Too Deep 

#HOODSTORIES FEATURES CLICK TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER

Members

Events

Latest Activity

Organic Music Marketing posted a blog post
1 hour ago
MsRivercity posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Hood Illustrated | ViSO Records posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Magassia Promotions posted blog posts
5 hours ago
NewMusic posted a blog post

Stevie Sarado Presents Music Video For New Single,''24:5 Theme Music To A Suicide'', Produced By Chico Star

Up-and-coming emcee, Stevie Sarado, reveals his innermost demons on the latest installment of his…See More
7 hours ago
Boss posted a video

JAY GUDDA x SITUATED SYNCO - MOVE N SILENCE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [SHOT BY BLANCO FILMS INC]

JAY GUDDA x SITUATED SYNCO - MOVE N SILENCE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) [SHOT BY BLANCO FILMS INC] BLANCO FILMS INC ©2016
9 hours ago
Amanda MzOnPoint Goldben posted a video
12 hours ago
Traps N Trunks posted blog posts
14 hours ago
3rdeyemedia posted a video

Stripes - Trap Life Crazy

Music video for Stripes performed by Trap Life Crazy. https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/money-like-the-80s/id1161599983 -- Wholesale Entertainment Website: ‪...
15 hours ago
Boss posted blog posts
yesterday
Urban Stone Music Group posted videos
yesterday
Amanda MzOnPoint Goldben posted a blog post
yesterday
Lisa Deez posted blog posts
yesterday
Magassia Promotions posted a blog post

New Single “Party In The Backyard” by Jeff Stones

After four solo mixtapes and two duo projects, Stones is finally ready to release his new album…See More
Thursday
YUNG RO posted a video

Yung Meraki - Shine (Official Music Video)

Meraki - Shine (Official Music Video) Download And Stream - (YBK) Young Black Kings https://soundcloud.com/merakimotion Directed by :Jimmy Ball - @Watchjimmy...
Wednesday
Dope Lady posted blog posts
Wednesday
Devonta Gardner posted a blog post
Wednesday
Traps N Trunks posted a blog post
Wednesday
MaineyPromotions posted a blog post
Wednesday
Boss posted a blog post
Wednesday

About

GoldenTechs created this Ning Network.

© 2017   Created by GoldenTechs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service